Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Houston, Texas Senior Portraits Photographer - Michael

One of my best friends has a son who is graduating next month.  I've known this boy his whole life.  I can't believe he's 18 and finishing high school.  Where did the time go?  I feel the same as when he was born, but I look in the mirror and see that I'm not.  Less hair on top and more filling around the middle, some wrinkles on my face and quicker to get annoyed at loud music tell me that yes, I am old.  Oh well, I might be older, but I'm also better, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Enough about me, let's look at some pics.






I remember the first time I took "real" pictures of Mikey.  He wouldn't smile at all, and when he did, it looked like it hurt.  5 years later, and look at him now.  A young man, full of confidence and potential, a kid who works hard and gives of himself selflessly.  I am really proud of him and I know that he will succeed in whatever he chooses to devote his life to.

Here are some more



                                           













Good looking kid, huh? Go to my Facebook Fan Page to see more and click on LIKE if you haven't already.  Thanks! 

No comments: